About the Stuart Resource Centre
The Stuart Resource Centre is an information, therapeutic and social resource for people with multiple sclerosis, families and friends. The centre is funded entirely by the Aberdeen Branch of the MS Society.
News just in…. Your chance to have your say!
We offer the following :
- Information and advice
- Sessions for people who are recently diagnosed
- Support for individuals and their families
- Emotional support through counselling
- Opportunities to meet others with MS
- Specific groups
- Keep fit
- Weight Regulation
- Social Times etc…. Talks and Discussions
- The opportunity to talk things over with a member of staff
We have access to a wide range of information on M.S. and experienced staff are available to talk things over with you.
Would you like to try some of the groups or simply meet with other people?